The Equinox guest pass is the perfect way to get a taste of what the fitness franchise has to offer. Equinox Fitness certainly isn’t the cheapest fitness center available today, so it’s understandable that many would prefer to check out the facilities and other aspects of the company before committing to a full-time membership.
To sign up for the Equinox guest pass, all you need to do is visit their website and hit the ‘Visit Us’ tab, and then fill out the required details. It shouldn’t take more than a minute or so, and all you will need to provide is the usual details – your name, address, email, and phone number. Then, it’s a case of selecting a club located nearby, and you are ready to claim your Equinox guest pass!
[table id=186 /]
[ad type=”square”]It shouldn’t take long for you to be contacted by the company, who will then process your guest pass for a suitable day. Then, all you need to do is visit the selected Equinox Fitness location on your chosen date to check out all of the impressive amenities found at the luxury fitness center.
You can also use the live chat feature on the website, should you be unaware of the most suitable club location in relation to your own. The staff is amicable and happy to take you through the sign-up process, helping to arrange your free guest pass at the most suitable time.
Is an Equinox Guest Pass Worth Your Time?
Equinox Fitness claims to be more than just a gym — they are a club. So, what would be included in your membership?
New Member Benefits
Equinox offers multiple specials to those who sign up for a membership, which isn’t something that a lot of fitness centers do. These things include:
- Complimentary personal training session
- Complimentary Equifit fitness assessment
- 25% off your first treatment at The Spa (massage, facial, anything!)
- Complimentary one-on-one Studio Pilates session
- 15% off your first purchase at The Shop
Equinox also offers a new app that they just came out with. This app is fully personalized to you — it learns from your fitness, and tracks your progress. The app will hold you accountable to all of your fitness and health goals.
All of the Equinox group fitness classes are included right in your membership — there’s no additional fee required. There are some that you can book in advance, and others you can just drop in to and participate in on a whim. They have a class schedule both on their website and the app.
Equinox wants to reward its members who brings others to the fitness center. For each friend you refer that joins Equinox, you will get $150 and the friend will get $100 to use at The Shop, The Spa, or on personal training sessions.
When you have an Equinox membership, they will treat you for your birthday. During your birthday month, you will get 20% off any service at The Spa and 15% off any purchase at The Shop
Equinox Fitness is a center that knows how difficult making it to the gym can be when you have kids. So, they have a Kids’ Club, where you can drop your kids off for up to two hours while you spend your time in Equinox. (This is only available at select locations)
Equinox offers many other fine details that make a membership worthwhile, which is why you’ll want to get an Equinox guest pass to check out the facility. These amenities include:
- Cold eucalyptus towels
- Filtered water stations
- Kiehls hair and body products, razors, full-size towels, deodorant, shower caps, hair tools
- Saunas (available at select locations)
- Designated permanent locker rental and laundry service at select clubs for an additional charge
- Complimentary seasonal coat check
Exclusive Access to Events
When you have an Equinox membership, you gain access to special events that others do not. Past events have included:
- Cooking classes with world renowned chefs
- Group fitness classes at the top of One World Observatory
- VIP member lounge and prime viewing at the Head of the Charles Regatta in Boston
- Tickets to sold-out exhibits and immersive experiences at venues like MOMA and the Dream Machine
What Group Fitness Classes are Offered at Equinox?
As stated before, one of the perks of an Equinox membership is that you get complete access to all group fitness classes, included in your membership. So, what classes do they have to offer?
- Master of One: HIIT weight training class
- The Muse: Dance-inspired cardio
- Anthem: Spin class
- Firestarter: A day’s worth of cardio in 30 minutes
- True Athlete: Athletic training redefined, using RMT clubs
- Precision Run: Signature running experience
Our Final Thoughts on an Equinox Guest Pass
While it is only a one-day guest pass, this should give you more than enough time to gauge whether or not this is the gym for you. They offer a wide range of classes and use top of the range machinery, so while you won’t get a chance to try everything out, you can certainly see enough to get a real idea of what the company is all about.
You can enjoy a whole day at Equinox by signing up for their 1 Day Trial Membership Guest Pass. To sign up, simply visit Equinox Official Website here.